I'm so gonna ostracize Radisson

on Sunday, September 13, 2009

Well.. this trip's planning isn't really that well done coz there were are a couple of stuff we were pending for confirmation.. me & minghui had book accomodation in berlin for the nite that we will take a train from hamburg to berlin..

But as we arrived quite late 11+pm.. we decided to stay over in hamburg.. man.. u juz couldn't believe it.. the hotels (I don't mean 1 or 2), its like 7-8 that we asked.. all were fully booked.. there wasn't really a festival going on coz I asked the receptionist.. so everyone is going to berlin the next morning??? haha....

well in the end, we tried Radisson Blue as its the largest looking hotel that we have passed by.. we asked for the rate.. guess wat its EUR160 per room per nite.. they dun allow addition of beds.. (which i dun noe y).. so we had to get 2 rooms instead.. They still charge the same rate for a double and a single room.. what kind of logic is that???

In addition, for this kind of rate you are paying, you have no internet access (or even wireless) in the room... U can't believe tis i'm tellin u... there isn't even a phone in the room for rooms to contact one another.. How crazy is that??? I'm so going to ostracize the radisson group if I'm coming back to Europe.... TOTALLY RIDICULOUS... Still feel very angry now..


Impressive looking lobby


Porsh Checkin counter.. I guess tis accounts for part of the EUR160

Toilet... not really not impressive.. I realize hotels so far I been too there isn't really bath tub..


Study desk corner..



Bed that is quite comfortable.. lotz of pillow for u to hug haha I tink coz u can cry ur heart out for the expensive room haha. opppppssss





0 comments: